Saturday, August 4, 2007

In the Beginning

Hi blogging world this is my first post so hopefully I will get through it unscathed. I'm so not a computer literate person so here goes. Introductions first, my name is Melissa and I currently live in a fabulous apartment in Darwin Northern Territory with my hunky Army Husband (love a man in uniform) of 13 years Andrew, and our 2 beautiful children Shamus 6 and Mackenzie 3.

A few key things I love:

My Husband and children - I know it's a given, but I love being a Mum and a Wife moving around the country side.

Family - I have an elder brother who is married with 2 children then I have 6 brother/sister in laws all married with 13 nieces and nephews between them. We all get along famously and even holiday together every 2ND year at Christmas time.

Friends - I like to think I have a few really nice ones but maybe they are pretending? Love you all!!!

Newcastle - Born and bred Novocastrian and very proud of it. Think beautiful beaches, lakes and people....sigh

Travelling - Need to see everything. Love everything about it even the airline food!!

France - See above, the most amazing place especially my friend Annette's farm house. I need to go back soon.

Fabric - Currently going through an obsessional adoring gaze, stroke and repeat faze. It may pass but have strong doubts every time Posie http://www.posie.com.au/ gets new fabrics in.

This blog was a suggestion from my lovely friend Jennie of the Posie Patchwork site above. There will no doubt be numerous posts about our adventures together in the near future. Till then stay safe and happy,

Melissa xx

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

OOOhhh, hello Peggy-Jean!! Can't wait to see the images of the cards which you shot at the markets today. That's a whole new chapter in learning to blog, adding photos. All super fab, well done, love Peggy-Jean cards!! Love Posie